Terms & Conditions
1. In General
Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the “Services”) are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the “Terms of Service”). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
The Seller is Nova-UK Ltd, registered in England at Companies House with the company number 07861144. The Registered Office is at High Ash Villa Mansfield Road, Clowne, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S43 4DQ.
3. Terms of Sale
3.1 These terms apply to goods ordered via the internet and over the phone. By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
3.2 Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are limited to mainland UK and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
3.3 In order to contract with Nova UK you must possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. You may also pay using PayPal.
3.4 We take payment from your card when we process your order and have checked your card details. Goods are subject to availability. If we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given if you have already paid for the goods.
4. Our Contract
4.1 When you place an order, if you enter a correct e-mail address we will send you an order acknowledgement e-mail. This is not order confirmation or order acceptance from us. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods that you ordered have been dispatched to the address you have given to us, even though we may already have debited your card (3.4 above) or sent you acknowledging emails.
4.2 Very occasionally an error may occur resulting in the goods described on our website not being the goods actually available for sale. If this occurs your order will not be or have been accepted. We may ask you whether you wish to purchase other goods we may have available or the goods which may have been despatched to you in error. If so your order will be amended. Otherwise, we will treat any order as cancelled and any incorrect goods dispatched should be returned for full refund.
4.3 Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
5. Pricing and Availability
5.1 You will be charged the current price for buying goods from our website at the date you place your order. All prices are displayed on our Website and are inclusive of VAT. We reserve the right to amend prices if there is a change in the rate of VAT.
5.2 Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
5.3 Delivery costs will be applied at the checkout.
6.1 Discount Codes
– 6.1.1 Discount codes – Discount codes may from time to time be offered; such codes may only be applied to purchases made through the account in respect of which the discount code was offered and registered.
– 6.1.2 Promotional discount codes – We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website.
6.2 Gift Vouchers
– 6.2.1 Gift vouchers are only valid for a limited time and the voucher must be used by the date shown on the voucher – check your voucher to find out when to use it by.
– 6.2.2 We cannot accept any responsibility for stolen or deleted gift vouchers.
– 6.2.3 We will despatch your gift voucher as soon as payment has been cleared. We cannot be responsible for any delays, no matter how they are caused.
– 6.2.4 If you are the purchaser, please double check the delivery email address you enter – it is your responsibility to do so and we cannot be held responsible if a gift voucher is used by someone other than your recipient if the email address entered is incorrect.
– 6.2.5 In addition, we cannot take responsibility for any gift vouchers that are lost or used by someone other than your recipient after delivery. Make sure your recipient has received their gift voucher, as it is their responsibility to keep the voucher details safe.
7.1 We deliver to any address in the UK. The cost of delivery will be shown at the checkout.
7.2 If no one is available to accept the delivery you will receive a card to advise that a delivery has been attempted.
7.3 All orders received through us are processed and, if the goods are available, dispatched within 3 working day of receiving the order. Therefore, depending on whether your goods are in stock at the time of the order, your goods will usually be with you in three to six working days. Please note that although we send out the goods, we are relying on third party senders to perform delivery and occasionally delays happen, in this instance we cannot refund carriage charges levied. If the goods you have ordered are out of stock we will notify you by email and at this point if you do not wish to wait for your order you can cancel your order and receive a full refund.
8.1 If, for any reason, you wish to do so you have the right to cancel any order you have placed. Where the goods have been delivered to you, you may cancel them up to 7 working days, starting from the day after the goods were received, in line with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
8.2 For instructions on how to return an order, please see clause 9.1 below.
9.1 Your Statutory Right To Cancel Your Order
– 9.1.1 You have the legal right to cancel your order within 7 working days of receiving the goods.
– 9.1.2 If you wish to cancel using this right, you need to inform us in writing within 7 working days starting the day you received the goods. You must take reasonable care of the goods and immediately return them to us in the normal way. We will not consider that you have taken reasonable care of the goods if they have been used in a way, or to an extent, beyond what would be reasonable when examining the goods in a shop before purchase.
– 9.1.3 In order for the items to be refunded or exchanged the goods must be received in an unworn, unused condition, complete with the tags attached and original packaging.
– 9.1.4 The goods are your responsibility until they reach us. You will be liable to pay the cost of returning unwanted goods back to us. For your protection we recommend you use a postal service that insures you for the value of the goods you are returning.
Our returns address is:
Unit 1a Whitehall Farm Offices,
– 9.1.5 Where a product is faulty, damaged or misdescribed we will refund the cost of posting the goods back to us via your local postal office using first class recorded delivery only.
– 9.1.6 A proof of return and any documentation including details of any taxes paid must be obtained. You must contact [email protected] to arrange your refund before returning your goods.
9.2 Sale of Goods Act 1979:
If any garment we supply fails due to a manufacturing defect, we will provide you with an appropriate remedy e.g. repair, replacement, or refund. Please email us at [email protected]
9.3 Promotional Discounts:
Where promotional discounts are applied to orders, the discount will be applied to each item in the basket. In the event of a return, you will not be refunded the discounted proportion.
10.1 The reproduction of colours is as accurate as the photographic and production process will allow.
10.2 All matters concerning and incidental to any offer or agreement for the purchase and sale of goods from our website shall be in English and construed and governed according to English law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction in all such matters.
10.3 The reductions shown in clearance sections are reductions from the original price charged on the website.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, mailing address, phone number, card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Nova UK Ltd may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
– To process payments
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
– To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. We may also use this to update User on any news, promotions or any relevant information.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Our Site is in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners and trusted affiliates for the purposes outlined above.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Nova UK Ltd
Unit 1 Whitehall Farm Offices
Phone Number: 01453 811914
Email Address: [email protected]
12. Entire Agreement
12.1 The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and us. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of Nova UK.