270g Self Raising Flour
1stp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Salt
115g unsalted butter
55g Granulated sugar
135g Brown Sugar
1 Large Egg
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
400g Mini Eggs
100g Cooking Chocolate
- Preheat your oven to 190 degrees. Line your baking tray with butter or non-stick baking paper.
- Whisk with your Nova Multi-Quirl Whisk the flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a Neoflam Pot, melt your butter.
- In a separate bowl, add your melted butter, and the brown and granulated sugar, and whisk for a further two minutes. Then add in the egg, and vanilla extract and continue whisking until smooth.
- Next add in almost all of the Mini Eggs and the cooking chocolate, and mix with a spatula until a thick cookie dough mixture is formed.
- Press the cookies into your baking tray tin and add the remaining mini eggs on the top for decoration.
- Bake the traybake in the oven for approximately 18/20 minutes, until the top looks dry.
- Leave the cookies to cool for 10-15 minutes, then place onto a cooling rack.
- Cut the cookies as you wish!