The Status BV500 vacuum packing machine will be the perfect equipment for those who prefer convenient food storage and do not vacuum pack large amounts of food at once. It is ideal for small kitchens and active people as it can be put away in almost every drawer.
Storing food in high vacuum prolongs food’s shelf life in a natural way and preserves food’s freshness.
Vacuum packing machine BV500 is developed and produced in Slovenia, Europe.
Extending freshness of various foods with STATUS BV500 is easy! Vacuum storage simplifies your kitchen life by maximizing valuable space. Long term and quality storage of food in freezers, refrigerators or on shelves.
- Automatic and manual vacuum packing function for delicate foods.
- The machine creates negative pressure of -650 mbar.
- Pump volume: 12 litres per minute.
- Lifespan: approx. 6 000 vacuum packing cycles.
- Available in different colours.
Brief the user manual for vacuum packing using vacuum bags and containers.
- Determine the bag length needed and use the cutter.
- Place the food item in the bag, close the lid and press the Vacuum Bag button.
- Use the accessory hose to connect the appliance with the container and press the Container button.
STATUS BV500 is an electric machine and needs to be disconnected from power prior to cleaning. Clean the machine with a smooth, slightly damp cloth. Keep the machine away from water.
INCLUDED IN SET
- STATUS BV500 vacuum packing machine
- 3 small vacuum bags, size 200 mm x 280 mm
- 3 large vacuum bags, size 280 mm x 360 mm
- 1 narrow foil roll, size 200 mm x 1500 mm
- 1 wide foil roll, size 280 mm x 1500 mm
- 1 accessory hose for vacuum packing with containers and other vacuum accessories
- 1 foil cutting blade
- 1 user manual
1 review for Vacuum Packing Machine BV500