Neoflam 28cm de Chef Pan, 24cm Stock Pot, 24cm Frying Pan & 18cm Saucepan Set
These Pots and Pans are made with an all-natural, ‘Ecolon’ ceramic coating. As a result, it makes this range of cookware our most remarkable yet! Its non-stick properties are impressive, but, more importantly, the coating is also great for your health. It is a completely natural coating, with no PTFE properties at all. The cookware is also coated front and back, which means that the base won’t corrode or rust, and they are easy to clean. They heat up quickly and evenly, therefore your food won’t burn in specific areas whilst staying undercooked in others. Also, your pots and pans uses less energy which is great for the environment.
Premium Cookware with ‘Ecolon’ Coating
– All natural non-stick ceramic coating.
– Even heat distribution.
– Reduced energy consumption.
– Requires less oil for healthier cooking.
– Ceramic coating front and back.
– Easy to clean.
– Scratch resistant.
– Anti-slip handle.
What is Ecolon Coating?
Ecolon Coating is a healthy alternative to PTFE non-stick coatings. It is friendly to both the environment and the human body, as its main ingredients comes from Mother Nature; earth, sand and rocks.
Neoflam Non-Stick Cookware
with Xtrema Coating
- Upgraded non-stick performance
- Corrosion resistant.
– Neoflams’ new ‘Xtrema Coating’ is longer lasting and has an ungraded non-stick performance.
– The specialised forging process allows for a purer Aluminium. Therefore, they have an improved strength.
– They are constructed and forged with high quality forged Aluminium. As a result, they are exceptionally long-lasting.
– Lightweight design means that it is easier to use and prevents wrist injuries.
– The exceptional heat conductivity helps food cook quickly and develops rich, delicious flavours in a shorter amount of time.
– The cookware material is more efficient, which means that they use less energy for cooking.
– The deeper pan style allows for less mess when cooking and more space. This means you don’t need to use as many pans, so there is less washing up to do!
– For use on all hob types: induction, gas, electric, Aga and radiant.
You may enjoy other products in the range; just take a look here
Other products in the range:-
- 26cm Frying Pan
- 28cm Stock Pot
- 20cm Stock Pot
- 20cm Frying Pan
- Roasting Tray